Your message has been sent successfully.Send another message.
We move your business!When you need the optimum solution for your moving stage and theater applications, call Conductix-Wampfler. With more than 50 years of experience and installations all over the world, we provide the stage technology that makes it all run, both over stage and for under-stage machinery. Conductix-Wampfler goes beyond just the supply of products. We offer competent advice on the selection of the optimum energy supply and data transmission solution as well as project planning to include comprehensive logistical concepts and on-site commissioning.
Our portfolio for theater and stage technology applications:
- Spring-driven and Motor-driven Cable Reels – manage silently and automatically lighting power cables, DMX cables, and Ethernet cables as light battens move.
- Cable Festoon System – can be used alone or with spring-driven cable reels to create highly flexible moving systems.
- Energy Guiding Chains – manage multiple power and data cables in a single chain to power and control stage lifts. Cable Chains are used in a zig-zag pattern as alternative to cable reels, or an alternative to festoons for linear motion.
- Inductive Power Transfer (IPT®) – powers stage wagons contactless in a way that is completely hidden from the audience. IPT® can be used in curved applications to transfer power to revolving stages also!
- Conductor Rails – supply energy and data to mobile lighting, speaker and media towers in the wings. Multiple towers can run from the same conductor rail system. Curved conductor rails can be used to transfer power and data to rotating stages.
- Slip Ring Assemblies – transmit continually power and data signals such as DMX, Ethernet, Profibus, CAN bus into revolving stages or stage props.
Social Media Links
- Manufacturer (139)